Do you recognize that line I used in the post title? It’s stuck in my head as I write this, even though I had never actually listened to the song until I started writing this post (cause I wanted to get the lyrics right). “It’s Friday, Friday, blahblahblahblah Friday”… that’s what’s stuck in my head on an endless loop.
If you’re still not sure what I’m talking about watch this: video (Rebecca Black’s Friday, which went viral last year). Yeah, I’m sorry.
(I only watched the first 52 seconds of it. I just couldn’t go on.)
Moving on… to this week’s roundup of goodies from the interwebs.
Image Credit: some ecards
That’s my truth.
Pinterest food discoveries
- Waffle iron brownies, hash browns, muffins, etc. (as well as duck confit and souffle in the slow cooker)… I gotta try these!
- S’mores brownies. Oh yes!
- butterscotch pretzel chocolate chip cookies. Now that’s a mouthful.
- Chocolate, caramel, marshmallow, whiskey, and bacon bark – Holy Moly!
- Nutella truffles. One word: Nutella.
- an amazingly comprehensive kitchen cheat sheet
Other wonders from Pinterest
- Pack like a boss – A flight attendant shows us how to pack 10 days of stuff in 1 carry-on bag. I’m going to try this for my next trip!
- Instead of buying the acorn twine holder from Williams-Sonoma (though it is pretty), just use what you got… a canning jar
Don’t be held back by mephobia. Get out and be awesome this weekend!