Isn’t that sheep awesome? I dare you to find that kind of happiness this weekend. I’ll be looking for it at the beach.
Are you on Pinterest? Let’s be Pin pals!
(nudge, nudge. Get it?… So I’m cheesy. I like cheese. Don’t you?)
Here are a few of my favorites finds on Pinterest this week:
- 8 ways to wear 1 chambray shirt – has me thinking about the chambray shirt I have Old Navy in a new light.
- Sherry from Young House Love created a diy stencil for her own inspirational art. I love the simplicity of this.
- A really cool diy chalkboard platter – this could be a lot of fun for parties
- Peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough bites made with out flour, oil, and white sugar – the secret ingredient is chickpeas. I’m really curious about these and will be testing them soon.
- Toasted coconut chocolate chewies – my mouth is watering at the thought. My only hesitation in making these is that I won’t be able to stop eating them.
In other news
You may have noticed that my blogging was a bit sporadic this last year or so. And if you didn’t notice, that’s okay too, it was still sporadic.
So what was I doing all that time I wasn’t blogging? I was taking classes and other training to become a (soon-to-be-certified) life coach. I’m really excited to be helping people realize their dreams and put them into action. Yep, that’s what I’ve been doing with my time (sounds so much better like that than “I’ve been lazy and avoiding the kitchen“).
Have you noticed?
I’ve been busy making updates to the design of Brownies for Dinner, mostly decluttering and a little sprucing. Let me know what you think in the comments.
Also, my email subscriptions are getting a facelift as well. I’ve moved from Feedburner to Mail Chimp (only for email subscriptions, rss is still with feedburner), because I wanted more control over how my emails look (I want them to look pretty). Sign up here to get posts straight to your inbox (they’re sent out every Tuesday).
One last thing
I was sent this discount to share with you. I haven’t used Printcopia yet, but I am planning to take advantage of this 50% off + free standard shipping by ordering a photo canvas print of one of my wedding photos. The offer is good until September 15, 2012. (Promo code: BLOGLOVE2012).
Have a great weekend!
And see you back here next week with some tasty bites and other musings.