I’ve been thinking about you. How are you? I’m good!
You ready for 2012? I AM!!! I’m excited. I think it is going to be a great year. I have lots going on… I’m taking an acting class (for fun), I’m finishing up a leadership program that I started in the fall, I’ll be working on getting certified as a life coach, and generally just doing some awesome stuff.
As for Brownies for Dinner… I’ve got ideas. I feel like it’s time for a facelift. So I’m redesigning and I’m not sure how long it will take me to finish re-arranging the furniture. So please be patient with me.
You’ve been patient thus far with my slackerhood… posting every once in a long while this last year… so I feel confident you’ll hang in there while I do some construction.
What I learned in 2011
- I’m not as excited about baking as I once was.
- I can guilt myself out of writing blog posts for a really long time… especially when I let myself believe that this is *only* a food blog and therefore I can’t write posts unless they are about food. Also, I am crazy.
- I love helping others live out their dreams
- I am stronger than I think I am. And so are you.
- I’m ready to do something big.
What’s I’m planning for 2012
- A new look. For the blog and for me. I’ve decided that at 37 it is finally time for me to find and embrace my personal sense of style… you’ll get to hear all about it as I figure this out. It should be fun, or at least funny to see. Also, there will be at least one cute and awesome giveaway. Soon.
- Food… of course
- More. And less. That is, more posting, and less stuff. I’m clearing out my closet and cupboards and will be telling you all about that too… ’cause less is more.
- Shiny objects… squirrel… you know, like random stuff. I’m taking the filters off. For reals. Look out.
- Videos. I’m not sure of what yet, or maybe I’m embarrassed to own up to it at the moment, but stay tuned.
- FUN. duh.
What have you learned in 2011? What are your plans for 2012?
Happy New Year!!