As I mentioned last week, I have a couple more surprises for you. It’s taken me longer to get it all together and into a post than I expected, but nonetheless, here we go…
The last couple of weeks, there have been a lot of cookies coming out of my kitchen. A few years ago, I couldn’t have handled anything like this because I didn’t have the right tools. Sure, I had already discovered parchment paper and a little plastic cookie scoop made by Wilton, which made cookie-making easier but I didn’t like using all of that paper and the scoop was a little flimsy. But then last Christmas, thanks to my generous Santa, I discovered the beauty of baking with a heavy duty cookie sheet and silpat liner. And I replaced the fragile plastic scoop with a nice metal one from Good Grips. Now I’m a cookie making machine.
And you can be too…
My Cookie Essentials giveaway
- Who? You!… Two of you to be exact.
- What?Each of the winners will receive 3 of my cookie essentials (pictured above… you won’t get the exact ones in the picture though. Those are mine and aren’t going anywhere…) —
- One Chicago Metallic 13×18-inch cookie/jelly roll pan
- One 11 5/8 x 16 1/2 inch Silpat nonstick silicone baking mat that fits the pan perfectly
- And One Oxo Good Grips medium cookie scoop (scoops about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough)
- When? Entry is open through Tuesday morning (December 15, 2009, 8am PST to be exact) closed.
- Where? Right here, silly.
- Why? Because I like you.
- How? Leave a comment on this post telling me what is at the top of your wish list? aka “What do you want for Christmas?” It can be real or fantasy. Unfortunately, I can’t pull any strings with Santa, but I’d still like to know (it’s fun to dream a little, right?). Then on Tuesday, Dec 15, I’ll use the random number generator to select 2 winners.
Note: as with the truffles, my disclaimer is that these aren’t things that I received as an incentive but are things I use regularly and wanted to share with you, my readers. By the way, you can find all of these items on Amazon.
Congratulations to Heather and Laura!