Okay, it’s not a dress. It’s a new look for my site. I started making small changes a couple of weeks ago and I just couldn’t stop.
So… what do you think? I’d love to hear your opinions (“I love it!”, “I hate it!”, “You smell funny”… you know, whatever you’re thinking) and please let me know if I overlooked something or broke something (there are bound to be a few glitches as the changes settle in).
And since I’ve been too busy mucking around in css and php code to do much baking, here are a few recipes that caught my eye on other blogs…
- Katie from Salt and Chocolate baked a delicious looking Apple Spice Bread… I can almost smell it.
- Pim of Chez Pim shows us how to make a crispy fruit crumble
- Allen on Eating Out Loud features pumpkin nut bars. I’m ready for some pumpkin!
- And lastly, on Culinary Concoctions by Peabody, a pumpkin caramel cheesecake turtle bread… wow, that’s a mouthful. And I would really love to try a mouthful (pumpkin. caramel. cheesecake… there’s nothing left to say)
a little food for thought…
- Cathy from Not Eating Out in New York wrote a nice piece about a Mastering the Art of Sustainable Cooking contest from Brighter Planet.