It’s been a busy week with all the birthdays and Valentine’s Day, but I have a ton of updates to share which will have to wait until tomorrow. For now though, I will leave you with a brownie roundup. This week I am behind on my blog reading so instead bring you a few I’ve dug up from the archives (thank you, delicious!) —
– White Chocolate Brownies from Tartelette (these look interesting. Only a few ingredients and they have chocolate chips as well which is always a good thing).
– The baked brownie, spiced up from Deb at smitten kitchen. (the original recipe calls for chipotle powder but she substituted a smokey paprika. Either way, I love spicy chocolate so can only imagine I will be making these sometime soon).
– S’more Brownies from Food Network (There isn’t much else to say. I mean, S’mores. When I lived in San Francisco, I walked by Citizen Cake almost everyday on my way home after work. Well, I only walked by a couple times a week, most days I stopped in for a cupcake or one of their s’more brownies. The recipe from Food Network doesn’t look the same but the marshmallow topping looks fun and tasty)
– Cheesecake Brownies from David Lebowitz (Cheesecake + Brownie = Heaven)
– A really fudgy Brownie from Mark Bittman via the Bitten blog.